Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pain in the hands of my love

June 1 (Sunday)

I think this poem entitled “Pain in the hands of my love” will tell what I feel. I saw this boy named Jepoy at Imbestigador. I am just so speechless

I was man slaughtered yet I’m still alive

The fervor of the gunshots still remains

Your unrelenting animosity

Flowing in my body intensely

I am the spawn from your womb

That you caressed for 9 long months

But I am greatly bemused

You bereft me of your love

That I’m longing to have

The vehemence you’re showing to me

Flows into my nerves

Dislodging you is an option I can make

But I didn’t

Cause you are still part of my fingerprints

That God baked

Mother is such a sweet word for many

Mother is a praise for everybody

But for me it is like a curse

Coz until I reached nirvana and the paradise

You will still be my mother I ought to have

No comments: