Saturday, June 21, 2008

Busy as a bee

“These days I seem to find a million reasons to sit around and waist my mind”

A very tiring and stressful week indeed! Since I entered my third year in college a lot of things changed. Busy became an ordinary word for me and imagine I am only in my 2nd week. Now I only can post less than 10 here at my blog. If you could see at my archives I can post as many as 30+ posts. Maybe blame it on my 6-9:00pm schedule during Wednesdays then on Thursdays I have 7:30 class. Maybe it is also the reason why I don’t have a dengue. My brother was diagnosed with dengue while my little brother is also at the hospital and results will be released later on. Yes, my two brothers are at the hospital fighting for their disease why they left me and our maid here alone. That is making me stressful! When I arrived at our home, my two dogs are the only one who greeted me.



On Mondays we don’t have a class and this Tuesday is Araw ng Maynila. It is my first time to love Manila’s Day. Because like last year the Manila’s Day is on Monday and I don’t have a class for that day so it is useless. When I am at first year it is on Sunday. Now I can really cherish it. I really need a break! I have eye bags already!!! But a lot of things still I needed to do. Thanks to my professors!

No comments: