Thursday, June 12, 2008

First day hi

June 10 (Tuesday)
“Nasasabik sa unang araw ng eskwela”

So here I am back to school like other 30 million ++ kids. It’s not my intention to go to school since it is the first day. I am studying for almost all of my life so I know the drill. First day is just meeting the teachers, orientation, rules etc, etc… but I also remember that it is also the catching up stage, the tsismisan, the kamustahan with my classmates… So I just tried to go to school coz I just miss hanging out with my friends and I only have 1 subject for this day. But I think that is also the reason why I can’t get out of my bed because I have only 1 subject for this day, it’s the 1st day and last but not the least the subject has a whapping zero units.

Awhile ago as I entered my beloved school (aysus, aysus) I already heard some of my former blockmates and they waved at me. Then when I am in our classroom reality hits me because it means me or we have new set of classmates. We waited for the professor but it turns out that it’s not our professor and scheduled have changed.

But I am really nervous, anxious, excited for tomorrow. First because I need to accompany my youngest brother to go to school since my mother is not available every Wednesday because she has some church activities. It’s my first time to do things like that. I am the only available because my class will start pa at 10:30. Speaking of 10:30, my subject for that is Statistics. I hate going back to the start. Then my dismissal will be 9:00pm. Ayos!


I bought banda mag nga pala featuring Pupil. I really love the pictures lalo na yung kay Ely at Wendell hahah astig!!

No comments: