Thursday, June 12, 2008

Marc marks the spot

“you can count on me, I’m gonna get it done get it done”

That’s what I am talking about. Musicians should takeover television. I am not really into watching telenovelas until I heard Marc Abaya will be on Ligaw na Bulaklak, I said I want to watch this for Marc’s sake. I really wanted to see him act since I saw his trailer for “Elegy” his independent movie. I really wanted to watch that movie.

Anyways, I saw him just today. At first I thought that Marc will be just an extra or whatever in the show since Roxanne has a leading man already. But I saw this commercial for their show and I saw Marc kissing Roxanne and if I’m not mistaken he also kissed Ara Mina. Astig! I have this state of mind that if you are in a band or rock band or a rock star, they will not do “masa” things like for others acting in for television.

Well Marc Abaya did everything tastefully. I saw some of his parts that will be shown tomorrow (naku, di ko mapapanood si Marc bukas) and he breaks rockstar stereotypes. Marc’s acting capabilities is a true statement that rock stars, musician or band members should replace those f*****g artist who doesn’t know how to act but always on t.v.
I’ll stop ranting and start watching for Marc.

No comments: