Sunday, May 04, 2008

Abracadabra!


“Puff the magic dragon…”


I really have a dying admiration with magic and even magician. When I was young I though magic is simply magic, meaning no tricks are used. I love David Blaine to Dan Michael. If I have a chance I wanted to be a magician.

I watched Berwin Meiley’s magic special. I was impressed by his magic powers. Although I already saw them performed by David Blaine. Then I saw him at Showbiz Central and parang may issue about his magic like it is not true. Of course it is not true kasi may tricks yun like any other magic. If you watched that you would agree that the people that Berwin shows his magic powers was really amazed. And these people weren’t Filipinos. Parang hindi naman scripted. Berwin went to other countries pa just to show his magic capabilities. That’s another thing that I’m disappointed with. Bakit sa iba pa siya pumunta para magpakitang gilas ? bakit din a lang dito? Pinoys are always like that. tapos isa pa I noticed that masyadong “David Blaine” yung feel nung show. Tapos si Richard Gutierrez yung nag iinterview. Yung kay David Blaine si Leonardo de Carpio, yung kay Dan Michael si Jao Mapa. Hehehe…

But I am impressed in Berwin’s speaking capabilities. Mas magaling siya kaysa kay Kim Chui mag English.

Nonetheless, Good job!!

No comments: