Friday, May 16, 2008

Sawa Factor

“at bakit ba pag sawa na ako biglang ayoko na?”


I am loyal to a artist or musician if he/she or they will bring me what I wanted or even bring more than what I want or expected to them. so if I get tired to the musicians they either nagging “too masa”, or nakakasawa lang talaga sila.
1) Calla Lilly- I must admit I really like them at first. I like their songs yung “Stars” and “Hold my Hand” but after that (ano ba yung sumunod na single nila?) hindi ko na sila type. I even saw them performing nung they are just starting out. They are really different from now. It is just me parang yumabang… I can’t say sila maybe siya. I am talking about Kian. If you saw his interviews parang he was trying to funny na nagiging mayabang ang kalalabasan. Marami namang ganun like Jay, Yan and others pero iba and dating ni Kian.
2) 6cyclemind- again I like them hanggang yung single nila ay “upside down”. For me again, parang they became sell out band kasi they have really different sound in their album “Fiesta”. Yung songs nila katulad ng “Magsasaya” and “Aaminin”, it is just too corny and to “masa”. They are realy different from the “Biglaan” and “Wait or go” days.
3) M.Y.M.P.- I’m just too tired of Juris’ voice.
4) Hale-mentioned it already

No comments: