Sunday, May 04, 2008

Musicians hits commercials

“kailan ba ako magkakapera? Kailan ba ako makikilala”


At first I wrote rockstars hits commercials to be the title of this post. But I realized not all that I will mention is a rock star for me at least. Some people thinks that when you say “rockstar” different name of band members ang sasabihin nila. Like for example I saw this site at pinoyexchange “rockstars and their lovers” tapos puro si miggy at mong ng chicosci, ney ng 6cyclemind, may Christian bautista pa nga. They don’t know what rock star means for me isa lang ang rockstar si Ely Buendia. No need to elaborate why. Oh wait pati pala si Gabby Alipe... Maraming feeling rockstar pero konti lang ang tunay na rockstar.


Speaking of Ely Buedia he has a new commercial for an oat meal ata. Imagine I glued in the t.v. and switching channels from 2 to 7 just to see it completely. Then when I was waiting for Ely’s commercial I noticed and observed that that commercial models are the almost the same for different kind of products. Puro KC Conception, Judy Anne Santos, Angel Locsin. Nakakasawa na. buti na lang I saw this Coke commercial featuring Project 1’s “Ang Sarap Dito”. Tapos yung Smart Bro Commercial including Sandwich. Then eto na si Ely. Solo flight. Astig!! First time ata na may nag solo na musician. Then I detect that like Raimund he has commercials but including his band. Then here is Ely having a solo commercial. If you remember he has also this commercial for Red Horse Beer. Solo ulit siya, meaning without his band. So if you think about it is clear that advertisers get him for having a “rockstar” image. Tapos Raimund gets him for his music. hindi ko naman sila kino compare. I mean Pupil is a great band with great songs sana kunin din sila because of their music. pero nonetheless, I’m just happy to see them in commercials because they are like “fresh faces” or for a change para hindi puro artista na nakakasawa na sobra. Sana magising ako ng isanag araw na si Gabby Alipe at Urbandub may tooth paste commercial si Kat Agarrado Shampoo and conditioner, Sponge Cola dish washing liquid, Pupil for a pencil commercial, taken by car for gasoline, sugar free for a sugar free chocolate and so on… hahaha…

No comments: