Friday, May 16, 2008

Music Buddy



“Radio U.F.O. Radio U.F.O Radio U.F.O”


I love my youngest brother because he is the one who accompanies me in listening music. he will turn 6 this June. But at the tender age of 3 or 4 he already sings “Pare ko”. Why? Just because of the “Tang ina” part. It is so funny to hear and see him singing that song because every time when the tang ina part comes he will whisper it to my ear because he is afraid that my parents will ear him. He listens to music very much. he likes Urbandub’s “Evidence” these days. Nakakatawa kasi mali mali yung lyrics niya sa kanya “he will give me bananas” ang tama eh “caught you in the arms of another. Hahaha… ang layo di ba? Actually he also listens to the songs I am listening. Nakakainggit because when I was in his age I listen to my “yaya’s music”. Like Bon Jovi, April Boy, Jessa Zaragosa and others. Then here comes my oldest brother, when we are child we listen to boybands like Backstreet boys, Boyzone, N Sync and other boybands na hit nung 90’s.


You wouldn’t believe that I just learned Bamboo is the former vocalist of Rivermaya when I am 14. I just learned to listen to Eraserheads at 15. I just learned what type of music I really like when I reached 14. So many years I wasted to not discover and listen to “good music”. Now I am currently downloading songs from The Beatles and Jeff Buckley. I also bought a Nirvana c.d. at Music One at Glorietta. Meron silang area na puro pre-owned albums. So I just bought it for 150 bucks. May kasabihan nga na “it’s better late than sorry”.


So ayun. You know I always like to have a sister because it is just different. Pero since my youngest brother understands what I like and even jams with me I’m contented because we can sing “Evidence” and “Pare ko” until the sun is up.

No comments: