Sunday, February 21, 2010

You Tube Killed MTV


WTF!! MTV officially signed off. 9 years in the boob tube is something else. I am a MTV watcher. It kills me to think that MTV is gone. I love music and it goes to show that I love watching videos. Maybe I am 1% of the population that doesn’t watch you tube in a regular basis. Well, before I rarely watch in the You Tube since I don’t have a nice Internet Access. But right now I do watch videos in the You Tube but only those I rarely see on TV.

When I am watching tv for let say 5 hours, 3 and a half hours goes to watching videos or anything on MTV.

Now maybe my brothers are really happy cause I’ll be watching tv for 2 hours only. Hahaha….


Sana ibalik ang MTV ARAW ARAW……………

P.S. THANKS MTV FOR BRINGING BACK ERASERHEADS…
Thank you also for accompanying me for 9 years when I’m alone in our home…
Tsk tsk……. I’ll miss you……….

Ooopss by the way... without MTV, OPM might be killed too... tsk tsk

No comments: