Tuesday, March 02, 2010

May nag tweet!!!


“Bokalista siya ng banda nila. May boses na mapapaibig ka. Halika tayo ay sumama. Nag gigitara kumakanta pa siya parang si Ely Buendia”


I am so happy that Ely added me on twitter. The feeling is the same when I passed my thesis defense. hahaha I first saw his twitter account last year pa November yata. His tweets are locked so I thought he will not add followers anymore. So last week I took a risk and added him. And he did!!! Haha!! Well I guess he adds everybody naman. I just thought he would be a snob. He has 20,000 ++ followers. I have a twitter but you will not get anything from me there. I made that just to follow Ely Buendia. Hahaha. Those little things make me happy.

Oh and by the way I saw this movie at Studio 23 called “Pare Ko”. I sort of watch it thinking that eraserheads will have a cameo like Rivermaya did. Rivermaya was there singing a song. Bamboo was there. He was the vocalist. Long hair pa siya noon. The movie is ugly. Well I didn’t watch it completely. I changed channels because it’s just ugly. Hahaha… I didn’t know na may “Pare Ko” na movie pala…

I am 20 years old right now and I started this blog when I was 16 years old a lot of things changed about me. One thing that didn’t changed is me liking Ely B.

No comments: