Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wasak Friends

Four years of our friendship is worth of lifetime memories. Each day is worth of idiotic chit chats, futile discussions, insane jokes and thousands of bulakbols will always be in my memory treasure chest. Who have thought that I would gain 2 friends in my school?

We became close because of being non-conformist/anti social/ happy-go-lucky girls. We are always against the norm. That’s why we are the only ones who understand each other. We almost risk our diploma in attempting to go against our influential and powerful chair.

With a bottle of beer we laughed, shouted at each other without any reason, made corny jokes, and sing songs …

We barely have an argument because I believed that we are “soul mates”. God made us so we could make each other happy. You made my college life a staggering experience.

We violated school rules. But who cares we graduated, we made it!

As I write this blog entry… tears wanted to roll down. But I know unlike the other friendships I made, this would go longer than ever and it maybe a cliché but we would be friends forever. I firmly believed on that.

Lisa, to my look a like, you are the sister I always wanted to have. Thank you for the various lessons and values you taught me… some are good but mostly are bad… hahaha but nonetheless it is worth remembering.

Anj, one of the most talented people I know I wanted you to know that I admire you and all things you could do. You don’t have second thoughts helping me in things I could not do. And most of all thank you for financially supporting me… hahaha

Marj, I just wish you will now do your thesis and have the diploma you dreamed of. Always remember that I am praying for you.

To my wasak friends goodbye for now and good luck for tomorrow.

No comments: