Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Beauty Vice

“Banal na aso, santong kabayo natatawa ako HiHiHiHi”

My friends and I are planning to go to a comedy bar. We like to watch Vice Ganda perform. I watched some videos at YouTube and he is really funny. He is really good.

Vice caught my attention when he was a contestant on Game K N B? He was really witty on his answers.

Then at the first airing of Showtime, when he first used the “May Nag text” jokes I found it really hilarious. Ngayon kasi minsan corny. His jokes are funny but sometimes quite offensive. My friends once told me that I am like Vice because when I say offensive things and I say it like a joke they don’t find it insulting. That’s how Vice is, his jokes maybe distasteful but because he jokes to himself too, it didn’t seem too hurtful. He calls himself names like horse and etc. nanlalaet siya pero alam niya ding laitin sarili niya.

So this point of this post is … well I just like him… sana lalaki na lang siya… hahaha… I mean I like his humor… yung mga jokes minsan ay pag-iisipan mo talaga.

No comments: