Monday, September 15, 2014

Block and Write


My relationship with my blog is always on and off. Sometimes I can write everyday... Sometimes I can't even type a sentence. This year I didn't post much. Then I realize how much memories or events that happened in my life that I didn't put into writing. They say that an event didn't really happen if it is not written.

I am not a good writte or blogger. I mentioned it thousands of times before. But I do like to think a lot, I have also opinions that I don't have a courage to say during conversations. This an avenue for an awkward, shy, introverts like me, who use the power of technology to share sentiments that can't be done in the real world.



A blog is neither a diary nor a journal. Many people think of blogging in relation to those two things, confessional or practical. It is neither but includes elements of both.
Lemn Sissay

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: