Saturday, September 13, 2014

Buti na lang sabado bukas

I'd like to post something about how happy I was when I learned that Eraserheads will release 2 new songs blah blah blah... but a lot of bloggers did that already or maybe I am not in the mood to write one.. but here is the official music video of their LSS worthy song Sabado! Spoiler Alert: Eraserheads will appear for 5 secs only but still... Enjoy!




Oh and by the way this blog is 8 years already! I remember calling this blog "The Carbon Stereoxide World of A Petite Girl" haha! lame! but what I am trying to say is way back in 2006 until today Eraserheads is still very much alive in me and also with other people.

Way back 2006, we have no idea that eraserheads will reunite for series of concerts and will release new songs!

Here is 1995 official video. Eraserheds appearance is longer than the first video.


That's life folks, expect the unexpected!


No comments: