Saturday, September 27, 2014

Essentials v 2.0

Essentials v 2.0

*Sony MDR-XB950AP/H Extra Bass- Thanks to Music Deserves Respect campaign, I realized I need to buy a descent 
headphones since I am a huge fan of music. With this headphones I can hear every beat, every noise that musicians  want or
doesn't want us to hear.

*Ipod 4th gen- 8 gb worth of music is a must for a audiophile(??) like me.

*Cds- I also like real things... like cds.. I do like vinyls.. if  I have enough money.There is a different feeling every time I
open a cd. I do read the credits... well i enjoy reading them. Musicians spend lot of time 
to create music and even the packaging.

*Vicks- I do like inhaling stuff... haha! even if I don't have colds a nice dab in my nose and I am happy.

*Glasses-With my new glasses I feel like I have a superpower. I can see everything.

*Books- What I'm buying when it's payday? yeah books and cds... 

*Watercolor pad-  learning to use watercolor

*Notebook- I need to write to keep me right... (what??) haha



No comments: