Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Rico Blanco Playlist


While I wait for Rico Blanco to release new album, I will bombard you with LSS worthy songs. They are not as popular as "Your Universe", "You'll be Safe Here" and "Balisong", but you should take time to listen to these underrated or less popular songs.

Time for you- This is my current LSS. The simple music video matches this masterpiece.




Come Closer- This is used for a tooth paste commercial. If all commercials are made by Rico Blanco, then I will watch commercials all day.



Imbecilesque and A Little Sorry Should make everything all right - You can choose which one is appropriate for you. If are the one who hurt your loved one, then listen to Imbecilesque. A simple song but with a hard to pronounce title. It says "Hey sorry dear, I know I've hurt you, I won't do it again." If your loved one hurt you, let him/her listen to A Little Sorry.  Another simple song that just sums up "Hey you know that you are wrong say sorry to me".





This is a bonus track. For all of teenagers right there who might not know that Rico Blanco wrote this song and yes, Bamboo was the vocalist of Rivermaya in the 90s. What are you doing when you were 18 years old? Probably not writing an epic song like this. Rico in this video downplayed this song a little bit using styrofoam ice box as a percussion instrument.

No comments: