Sunday, October 25, 2015

Christmas Playlist

Image result for christmas playlist
The Christmas countdown begins as the months ends with BER. I am in a mood to create a Christmas Playlist. I usually listen to Christmas songs when it is not Christmas. Anyway, this list contains mostly OPM rock alternative renditions or original Christmas songs, so don't expect the usual Jose Mari Chan songs. I have Urbandub in my list! Yeah! You will never expect a Christmas song or upbeat happy song from them, but yes they did cover a Christmas song and so furious that I just learned it now. So here is my list.. Hope you like it.

1) Let it Snow by Imago from Closeup album

2) The Christmas Song by Rico Blanco from My Kind of Christmas album

3) Last Christmas by Urbandub



4) Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Ebe Dancel or She and Him


5) Santa Baby by General Luna


6) Silver Bells- She and Him

7) Season of Smiles by Itchyworms

8) So this is Christmas by John Lennon

9) Christmas Morning by Eraserheads

10) Christmas Party by Eraserheads

11) Simbang Gabi by Parokya ni Edgar

12)  I won't be home for Christmas by Blink 182

13) Christmastime by Smashing Pumpkins


No comments: