Monday, June 08, 2009

Brilliant!



“I take my clothes off it will be shameless cause everyone knows this is how to be famous…”

The issue of the sex scandal is not yet over… it is still a hot topic…

Anyways, what I want to say with this entire hullabaloo is the senate participation. I know this is a huge issue. When I saw Sen.Bong Revilla talking at the senate I found him very comic. In this issue I remember former Sen. Tito Sotto wanting “Alapaap” and other OPM rock songs by bands to be banned. Eraserheads like Katrina Halili went on the senate to face them.

So what’s the common denominator…? These senators turn politician knows how to make noise by riding to a famous artist and waste their time on them.
And these senators… do they did something??? I know the issue of drugs and sex is something to talk about but not the way it happened and still happening.
The laws on internet uploading or whatever is the one that the senate must talk about. Why do they need Katrina and Hayden on the senate…

A lot of things are happening… and must talk about or be aware of…
The number A(H1NI) virus victims in the Philippines are getting bigger and other things… and oh by the way a Filipino director won Best director at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival…. The very first one and hopefully not the last. People are all glued on watching what happen next to Katrina and Hayden… they forgot that someone like the brilliant Brillante Mendoza is making waves in the film industry. Parang counterpart siya ni Cherice Pempenco or Arnel Pineda sa field ng film… oh well malas niya kasabay niya ang issue ng sex scandal… I remember what Paris Hilton said “Sex always sells”…

No comments: