Dear God,
Please don’t let it happen. We are all in need of change, and to achieve that, we have to change ourselves and change our leader. Well, or so I believe. Please guide the people in power so they won't let Cha-Cha or Con-Ass happen. I may only know a little about those things, but whenever I hear about them, it seems to mean only one thing… no election will happen in May 2010. And it’s supposed to be my first time to vote pa naman. It would be the time for me to elect a candidate who I think is right for the highest office. I feel like that experience will show me that I can have a voice, even if only for a moment. Please God, our leader needs to step down. She has already taken so much from us. To me, every second she stays on her throne, another peso from our national funds slips away. Don’t let that keep happening.
I am not against changing the Constitution, but there is a right time for it. And I think the right time is after we elect a new leader. Am I right, God? Please also help us elect the right person. We are deeply in need of a great leader who will not be blinded by power and money. Please let the youth like me help make a difference, too. We are indeed the hope of the future.
Your child,
Lyrica
0 comments:
Post a Comment