Tuesday, June 09, 2009

An open letter to God

Dear God,

Pls. don’t let it happen. We are all in need for change, and to be able to achieve is to change ourselves and change the leader. Well, or so I believe. Pls. let the people in power not to let Cha-cha or Con Ass happen. I may know a little about those things but whenever I hear this it means only one thing… no election will happen on May 2010. it will be my first time to vote pa naman. It will be the time where I will elect a candidate that I think will be right to be in the highest position. And I think that experience will show me that I can have a power even in just little time. Please God, our leader needs to leave her place. She already got lots of money from us. For me, every second that she stays on her throne a peso from our fund is slipping away. Don’t let that happen again.

I am not against changing the constitution. But there is a right time to do it. And I think the right time is after we elect a new leader. Am I right God? Please also help us to elect a right person. We are deeply in need of a great leader who will not be blinded by the power money. Let also the youth like me to help make a difference. We are indeed the hope of the future.Your child,
F

No comments: