Sunday, June 14, 2009

Books of Summer

“hey moon please forget to fall down… hey moon don’t you go down”

My vacation is almost over. It’s been a good vacation for me. First we went to Hong Kong. We are lucky that A(H1N1) is not yet known at that time. But you know what when I was at the airport and we were searching for the bag counter a stewardess was running towards me. Then she can’t speak in English but she was pointing at my ears. I thought my cross earrings are not allowed at Hong Kong. Then she had this thermometer and put it on my ears. My family is laughing very hard because I look like sabog or I am sick daw. I remember tuloy my prof wo told me that I look like Ebola virus…Hahaha… good times…

Then I had this training for almost a month. They promised to give us P60 per day as an allowance but still we don’t have it. I hope they willit. It’s almost June. WTF!!!

Then I finished reading books that I’m dying to read. It’s a nice combination. I read The Secret ,The Alchemist, and I’m still reading Catcher in the rye. Hehehe… the latter one was written decades ago but I think the situation of Holden is really modern. I think it’ really a good book. But I’m not yet done reading it. FYI my cousin’s name is Holden. So now I know where my Tito got it. It’s a nice book to read to start a new school year. It’s about a boy who failed in almost his entire subjects. Anyways I’m not yet done reading New Moon because I lost my interest. Well I’m about to finish reading it pero tinamad na ko. The movie helped me to not finish it. I am not a fun of Twilight. I’m reading just for the hell of it. I’m still looking forward to read Paolo Coehlo’s books. I think I might read those books since I really have a lazy schedule.

Speaking of my schedule I called it lazy because in 5 school days I will go to school for 3 times only. Tapos puro half day. puro pang gabi din. Sabi ko nga kay Lis kung may swine man sa school naming di kami mahahawaan kasi lagging half day at pang gabi kami. Ahahahah….

Oh I want to start my 4th year in college… I’m dying to graduate…

No comments: