Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Si Ely mismo…


“Turn off the lights now!!”

Ely is in the commercial once again!! He is the new endorser of Coke Zero alongside Billy Crawford and Gabby dela Merced. Ely is the star endorser I must say. Hehehe… He is the person I know that keeps on looking better when getting older. I said before that Ely looks like Smokey Manoloto when he is only starting with Eraserheads. Anyways, at ASAP Pupil was there to perform. Before that Rafael Rossel and Angelica Panganiban was mentioned by the host. Then they also said the name of Yan Yuzon. Then I saw some dancers then I thought Yan will dance. Oh well, he played guitar which what he does best. He is great. Then Pupil played “Disconnection Notice” with Gary V. it was nice. I think it’s the first time Ely and Pupil performing in ASAP for how many years. He was interviewed by Iya and asked something and he said something like he starts with nothing….etc… Then in his commercial he was telling it is good to start with zero. He really looks good there. Pero at the billboard parang may photoshop effect. Well anyways astig…

As I about to finish this post I saw another commercial of Ely. This time he is not alone. He is with Raimund Marasiga, Buddy Zabala and Marcus Adoro. Yeah boy!! It is an eraserheads commercial for Sandbox. I am now starting tolove commercials since puro si Ely ang nakikita ko. Hehehe…. Ely has 3 commercials right now, the Ako mismo commercial, the Coke Zero and the Sandbox commercial. Astig talaga… yung commercial is really good they are just performing “alapaap” pero astig talaga… tapos parang they are just laughing and hanging out…

No comments: