Thursday, October 08, 2009

Rant

Oct.2 (Friday)

Pahabol… another weird thing about me is I keep the receipts of the albums I buy. I want to see when, where I bought it. I am also planning to compute how much I used in buying all those shit. hehehe… but not now…. I’m broke (walang pasok for 1 week!!! fuck!) and computing it will make me feel worse.

Anyways, I want to write about lot of things, like the latest albums I am listening, the books I’m reading, the suspension of classes, my fucking thesis, my fucking prof , but let see where would I start…

so now I decided to write something about the albums I purchased. The recent album I bought is Sandwich’s Two in One Cd. well because these past few days I am listening at the radio I’m hearing this song called “Butterfly Carnival” and “Hair Pin”. I love those songs… then last Wednesday I went to Astovision just to look around I found out that Sandwich’s Two in One Cd is 185 bucks. Well, I bought Mojofly’s 2 in one cd last July 13, 2007?( I told you I keep receipts!) when I guess it is still new it costs 285 bucks. Imagine 2 cds for just 185!!! It is impossible!!! hehehe…

I’m not yet done listening to it. 34 tracks are so many for my 2 ears. I am playing it randomly. Then I was surprised to hear a track by Raymund Marasigan. it sounded like a song from e-heads. But nonetheless… it is all good…

I also bought Kjwan’s 13 Seconds to Love. I love “Life Line”, “13 Seconds To Love”, “Nasilayan”, “Meron Ba?”.

I also bought Pupil’s Wildlife Repackaged Album. Dito ako mag ra-rant. grabeh! ang nakalagay kasi may ni re-mastered yung mga songs. Yun pala “Animal Lover” lang. Tapos sabi kasi my stickers. yung kapatid ko kasi gusto ng mga stickers like yung sa 5 on the floor ng sandwich. Hehehe ang babaw…. pero… ayun…tapos puro music videos at demos…pang lubag loob… tapos meron mga pictures na pwede ko namang I cut, copy, paste. Naiinis ako kasi na loko ako!!! I have Wildlife album na kasi. Don’t get me wrong I love that album and it won as album of the year at Nu Rock awards last year. pero para lang talaga ako nagtapon ng pera. inis na inis ako… pero sinasabi ko na lang sa aking sarili kay Ely naman yun eh. hehehe… tapos wala pa naman akong ibang album na gusto…. pero… grrrrr…. Sana bumili na lang ako ng e-heads album, o kaya lobo…

Elib ako sa mga marketing strategy ng mga yan… Naloko ako… putek…I hate repackage albums… baket ba may ganon??? nakakaasar…

Ngayon ko lang naalala… Tapos nap ala yung anniversary ng blog ko… hahaha… di ko na naalala… last September pa… so happy 3rd birthday to you… dahil dyan I re-renovate ko ulit… so pls. bear with me… hahaha

No comments: