Saturday, October 17, 2009

Stupid!!!

September 15 (Tuesday)
“At sa ibang boy ikaw nakipag laro ka ng apoy… ako ay nananaghoy”

My favorite line for today:

While we are at our 6:00-9:00pm class our computers encountered some problem so we decided to use a proxy site because some sites are blocked by the way, and we just opened our facebook. Well we can’t do much because we are not allowed to play or anything. it is still blocked. so we just viewing our friends and their pictures to kill time. lisa opened her facebook and we saw her friend with D. Then…

Me: Is this D the self proclaimed…
Lisa and Me: matalino?!!!
LOL…
hehehe…. I hate people who are self proclaimed matalino… wahaha…

oh by the way we had retreat for 3 days last week. It was fun because I was with Lis, Marj and Anj. we are sharing 2 rooms together. It was really, really fun. Well I’m still having LSS with the song Stupid Luv by Salbakuta. blame my friends for that. hahaha… Kumanta lang kami ng kumanta… hahaha… I will miss those days… hay… sobrang cheesy…

No comments: