Sunday, October 25, 2009

Unofficial Dean’s List

October 23 (Friday)

“Ako ngayoy lumilipad at ngayon ay nasa langit na gusto mo bang sumama?”
Pampalubag loob. I got my grades. I have 3 A- and a B-. I computed it and I could be in the dean’s list. I’m freaking out!!! It’s every procrastinator’s dream. Actually I have another subject that I will take for 3 days next week. I don’t know if it’s only passed or failed. Its 2 units. So unofficially my QPA is 3.5… Hell yeah… but it’s not yet time to celebrate… my thesis still sucks.

Pero pampalubag loob talaga sooobra. Imagine being stressed out for the first time. Too stressed out. Then you will see your name in the hall because you are included to the list… the list that everybody wanted to be in…

Pero… hindi pa ko sure… that’s the sad part… I’m crossing my fingers…

No comments: