Thursday, October 08, 2009

Votetante na ko!!!




“Boto mo i-patrol mo”
Before I vote in 2010 presidential election I first voted for NU 107’s Rock awards. It’s like an annual thingy for me. I think it’s my 3rd time to vote…. Yeah men!!!

MY VOTE LIST:

1. Artist of the Year
Kjwan
2. Album of the Year
13 seconds to Love
3. Vocalist of the Year
Yan Yuzon
4. Guitarist of the Year
Marc Abaya
5. Bassist of the Year
Paul Yap
6. Drummer of the Year
Ean Mayor
7. Song of the Year
Salita
8. Best New Artist
Duster
9. Best Album Packaging
13 seconds to Love (Kjwan)
10. Best Music Video
Gusto ko lamang sa buhay (Itchyworms)
11. Producer of the Year
Bamboo
12. Smart / URock
College Band of the Year
Pards (UP Manila)

· I am into Kjwan right now… Obviously… and among the albums there konti lang ang meron ako so bias eh…

No comments: