Monday, December 31, 2012

The year that was... 2012

This a breakthrough year for me. A lot and I mean a lot of things happened unexpectedly. 
From the first month of the year I won an Ipad. Maybe that is a clue for me that this year will be oh so exciting.

So I've been transferred to 3 different department this year. Now I work for the company's client. And it's been the longest one for me, 7 months. 

I'v been to different local concert... free concerts :) and I'm looking forward to watch more next year. Greatest disappointment for me was not to watch Morrissey's concert here near our place. the ticket is oh so expensive for me eh. :(

2012 is definitely a memorable year for me . I learned to socialize.. hahaha... I able to feel that some people like me to be around them. I always remember those shrieks of my officemates whenever I have the chance to visit the company. I was tagged as the "bully" of our group. To which I am keeping the role and practicing and living it up with title that was given to me. haha.

2013... it means I'll be turning 23 in a few weeks. 
Hope I'll be a better woman.
  

No comments: