Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Unconventional conversations

While eating our lunch, my 52 year old officemate was telling us that she watched World War Z over the weekend and said it was a boring movie. Another officemate, a year younger than me said she watched Despicable Me and find it hilarious. I think I can contribute something to the conversation since I also watched a movie last Saturday. Well I watched Kinatay and I find it really disturbing. Imagine the chop chop victim was forced to blow job the guy before she was chop chopped.

Oh oh. Not a good topic during lunch and with the age range that we have, I'm sure they won't like it.

A lot of people been wondering why I don't talk too much. Well guys, that's the reason why. It's either you won't like what will I say or...you won't understand or get things I say.

Like in one occasion, my friends are talking about Daniel Padilla, they like to go to his concert. At that point I'm asking why I'm friends with them. I mean I can say a lot of things if they are talking about the other Padillas like Chris and Bobby. And if you are bringing me at the concert, friendship is over. Hehehe.

So I think it's better for me to stay this way. Just keep quiet and listen to things they say and judge them in my thoughts endlessly. If they are asking for me to talk, and if I did talk, then they will ask me to be quiet again.

Well as the popular saying goes, less talk, less mistakes.
posted from Bloggeroid
->

No comments: