Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The way you make me feel...

So if you are followng The Voice of the Philippines, you know that Aia de Leon formerly of the awsome band Imago, did not make it through the Blind Auditions.

She sang Michael Jackson's "The Way you make me feel", apparantly her soundtrack of her life according to her from a video I saw on youtube.

Her performance was great in my opinion. If I will compare it to the other auditionees who passed the blind auditions, it was way better in some contestants. Some say that it is wrong song choice. Maybe yes, maybe no.

I am really looking forward to this audition and I am really disappointed on the outcome. I am just saying to myself that Aia became famous already, so let's give others a chance. I remember one time she and her band have this life size image at Tokyo, Tokyo. So that means a lot I guess. I am just heartbroken too like Bamboo and Lea. She is great. period.

What I admire about her is her being courage and strong. That smile on her face while leaving the stage just tells me that she will be fine. And she will be back for more.

GOOD luck Aia!
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: