Sunday, October 19, 2014

Neil Patrick Harris- One of A Kind Autobiography

Neil Patrick Harris is greater than Doogie Howser and Barney Stinson. You don't believe me? Check his very unique choose your own autobiography. It's true that  this is not full of words of wisdom, but well there are hidden lessons (and pages... Kungaloosh!) I believe... but he is so funny and witty as hell. I finished a NPH story for about 20 mins, since I picked correct story lines. But of course I wanted to know more about NPH.  
NPH is former child star who fancies magic, who loves broadway and Cobie Smulders. Yes, he did mention that if women are not gross or sticky, Cobie Smulders is the girl he wants to marry. Awwww....

But well, spoiler alert NPH is gay and now newly married with David Burka and have 2 kids.

Check out the trailer below. This is the best celebrity autobiography so far.. hehehe




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I have also heard lot of gossips about gay actors and especially Neil Patrick Harris. He’s an American actor and famous for role in Barney Stinson series. I am a big fan of his acting.