When I feel like taking a day off from work, I visit the places I usually go to, but this time I sit, breathe in the fresh air, meditate, and take pictures in a way I don’t normally do when I’m with people.
When I’m alone, I can stay for hours staring at the carousel, manually adjusting my camera so I can get a good shot—not just pointing and shooting like I normally do.
I am an introvert who likes people-watching, so I go to coffee shops, amusement parks, and the Manila Bay area. I also found a spot in the Mall of Asia that is quiet and fresh, where you can just stare at the sky and let the wind blow through your hair.
So that’s what I normally do when I’m on leave: I just walk around, look around, and enjoy being alone.
Mall of Asia
Manila Bay
Harbour Square
Star city
Manila Bay
Harbour Square
Star city
0 comments:
Post a Comment