Friday, March 29, 2019

Pasay Tour

When I feel like taking a day off from work, I visit the places that I always been, but this time I sit, breath some air, meditate, and take pictures that I don’t normally do when I’m with people.
When I’m alone, I can stay for so long, staring at the carousel, and manually adjust my camera so I can have a picture that has a good outcome, and not just point and shoot like what I normally do.
I am an introvert who likes people watching, so I went to coffee shops, amusement park and Manila Bay area. I also found a place in Mall of Asia where it’s so quiet, has fresh air and you can just stare at the sky and let your hair blown by the wind. So that’s what I normally do when I’m on leave. I just walk around, just look around and be happy being alone.
Mall of Asia
Manila Bay
Harbour Square
Star city

No comments: