November 21, 2021

Here we go again

Oh, it’s been a while…

What’s happening? A lot, apparently.

We’re still in a pandemic. Still working from home for almost 2 years now. I don’t even know how to wear pants anymore.

As a nation, we are still struggling. From making Dalgona coffee in the early days of lockdown, to becoming plantitos and plantitas, to Duterte saying a presidential candidate is a cocaine addict.

Whoa. That’s a lot to ponder.

Well, for now, I am just going to say that the future is a bit blurry. The result of the upcoming elections will lead to very different decisions for my future.

Why? Because everything is political—from the moment we wake up to the color of the clothes we wear.

Oooh, I have so many things to say. Been away for a very long time.

Where to start??

I’ll start with this: things might not end up the way we’d like them to be. The end might not be good. But hope is still there in the shadows.


0 comments: