Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Catching up with movies

Nov. 30
We have no class today because of the typhoon that looks like Milenyo Part II.
I think of something to do and I came up with an idea to watch a movie. (Because I heard the song “Movie” by sponge cola) We have lots of movies some are pirated and original that were just displayed in our living room. I’m sure that they didn’t buy it just for display pero ganun nga ang nangyayari. As I ‘m searching for a movie to watch I saw “Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind” . I remember reading my seventeen mag, Kitchie was asked about her all time favorite movie and yes, she said that movie because it was too familiar daw. So I decide to pick the movie instead of “Somewhere in Time” and other old movies because I was intrigued why Kitchie said it was too familiar I watched it in my laptop. I munch on some Clover chips and Dingdong. I think the movie should be entitled “Eraserheads” because it is about getting rid of a memory of someone you love (di ko maalis na di ma connect sa music). I love the notion of the movie. Now I’m confused why Kitchie said it was too familiar for her. Nagpabura nab a din siya ng memory? Hahaha. The movie is ok but it wouldn’t be my all time favorite.

No comments: