Wednesday, December 13, 2006

walang.... pahinga

Nov. 2 (Saturday)
Grabeh!! I have a class for the whole week. I have this practice today about 8:00-12:30, then have this event for fresh women and junior college students. Our section won 3rd place for the presentation we made. Tomorrow, I need to wake up early because I have to go MCU for my org activities.
A while ago, while waiting for our section to be called for the practice, I saw this women enrolling for college. Parang kailan lang. I’m one of them. As I enter the gate, my eyes were going everywhere to see the place. Nang una nalalakihan pa ako sa school kasi maliit lang yung school ko nung 4th year ako. Pero sa ngayon, naliliitan na ko. I still remember yung entrance exam ko. Yung sakit kong pagkabingi… Napagalitan pa ako kasi di ko sinunod yung directions. Eh di ko kasi narinig eh. Leche!! I’m with my friend Narda that time, classmate ko din siya.
Whew!! Ganito pala ang college. Very stressful, very busy pero ok na din I learn naman eh.

No comments: