Friday, January 26, 2007

The Band that in silence

“Sana hindi na lang pinilit pa wala naman patutunguhan kahit sabihin mo pang mahal kita” is a line from Silent Sanctuary’s “Rebound”. It was love at first time I heard the song.
Silent Sanctuary is not your typical band. Not the usual rock band that we’ve seeing and hearing. How do I know this band? I think I was listening to NU 107 when “Rebound” was playing. I thought it was from Sugarfree so I stick on that station. I think they didn’t mention who’s that band or artist so my mindset is still the same. I still thought it was Ebe who was singing. But when I got the chance to listen stairway to seven, the daily countdown of NU 107 I heard that again and the dj said that it was from Silent Sanctuary.
Then the next thing I know is my classmates loved that song as much as I do. Then sa mga stations na lagi kong pinakikinggan at inaabangan ko nag ge-guest sila like “Other People’s Music”, “First Set” and “Wazzup Wazzup”. So I got to know them better. I also learned that some of them came graduated from an all girl school… and that’s also my school!!
Yesterday I saw the video for “Rebound”. My mother was with me so narinig din niya. After hearing that song, she already hums that song. Dumidikit kasi sa utak yung melody pati na din yung lyrics.
I like their music. Like what I’ve said, they are different from other bands. They are in my list na bands or artist that I wanted to listen to give a break from the usual rock sounds. Some of them are Up Dharma Down, M.Y.M.P., Barbie Almalbis and other bands and artist para ma relax naman ako. Nagsasawa din naman yung tenga ko sa mga musikang ganun.
I wanted to buy their album “Fushiang Pag-ibig” but they still don’t have that album in record bars as of this writing. But any time next week magkakaroon na. I think I will buy next week. Can’t wait!!
Sa ngayon they are out with another single “Ikaw Lamang”. So let’s support them.

No comments: