Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Old School



April 10 (Friday)



“easy ka lang… baka ka mahibang magmumukha kang timang”



This post may publish after two weeks due to some annoying and maddening reasons. My brother, an incoming 4th year student, will be on duty at Pampangga. They will need “daw” the laptop. I’m quite agitated that “my” laptop will be lost (knock on the wood) I hope it will not happen.

Now I’m back using pen and paper. I don’t know what I will do now since “my” laptop is not here by my side. My guitar on the other hand has a loose string and I don’t know how to replace it… damn it!! I’m blithely bored over here.

But I guess it is quite good that “my” laptop will be gone for quite some time. Because this past couple of weeks I’m just too attached to “my” laptop. I wasn’t able to do some things that I need and I really wanted to do.

Hay.. Let’s just see what will happen to me….

I hope I will not be placed on a mental hospital…

No comments: