Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Marcus Way



“well my lola she told me, well she told me not to smoke”



Another member of the phenomenal ex eraserhead member is making some noise again in the music scene. Marcus Adoro is definitely back now he is the frontman of his band Markus Highway. This fella wants to prove that he is no George Harrison (everytime when someone is asked about The Beatles members George Harrison is always left out)


Being in vocals seems nothing new with this guy. On his early days he was the vocals in “Honky Toinks Granny”. In that song he used the style called the spoken words. If you don’t know what I mean it is the style of Lourd de Veyra of Radioactive Sago Project. He is also behind the foodtrip talk at the end of “Overdrive”. And he is more known behind the “Punk Zappa”, which honestly I don’t know much about this.


By the way they are the Myx celebrity djs for the month of April. It is nice move since its summertime. A lot of people will be like a couch potato and glued on their tv sets. They will like “Oh I know this long haired guy… he is back!!??”


I already saw him performing at the “Tikman ang Langit” book launch. I think he is the more open in his ex- group. He sang this particular song, which I don’t know the title but it talks about “drug addict days”. I’m assuming that this is based on his real life. but as the song said, I think he already changed and have a new better life. this man is indeed talented and with his not so new band he is like proffesing to the world that he is not just another ehead member, he is Marcus Adoro of Markus Highway knocking at your door once again once more with a different kind of style and music.

No comments: