Friday, April 17, 2009

Minsan…

November 25 (Tuesday)

“minsan tayo’y naging tunay na magkaibigan”

During a 6 hour break you can expect anything and everything. Me, anj, lis, and marj went to our org booth to get our org shirt. But there is no one there so we just talk there because we know that that will be our “tambayan” next school year since we will now be the one in charge in our org. we will gonna be 4th year na nga pala next year. We are now talking about who will be the president, vice etc for our org. I was joking everybody that I’m rooting for anj. Si anj pa naman ay pala absent. Hahaha. Then they start putting names in a paper who will be the next president, etc. then they asked me “saan mo gusto?” so I said I want to be the org moderator!! Hahaha!! Taas ng pangarap! I also said I am contented to be the org mascot! After laughing very hard we went to the music room to do our music project. Our tawanan still continued. Ang saya!! Haha!! Then lunch came they are joking me that they want to go to our house and eat. I said I don’t like. Then when we about to eat our lunch they are heading to where I am riding the jeepney. So what I did I went in a separate way. Tinaguan ko sila. Tapos sumakay akong LRT. Eh I left my cellphone. Then when I arrived they texted my mother asking if I were already there. then the next thing I know they were outside our gate. So ayun pinapasok ko sila. Tawanan ulit. And they said “nag aalala ako sa iyo, akala naming na kidnap ka na ng mga naka FX”. It’s like an experiment for me. I proved that di nila ako matitiis. They won’t be happy without me!!! Hahaha then we went to MOA. We ate first at the …. I forgot,,, basta they are selling crepes. Nilibre kami ni Lis. Then we went to Time Zone ang saya. Naglaro kami tapos nagpa picture din. Then we didn’t notice…. Late na kami for our 5:00pm class!!! Then we arrived in our school mga 5:30++. Wala lang ang saya lang talaga.

Lis and anj are my friends since 1st year college. I must say that I was having hard time dealing with them in my 1st year. But as 1st year finishes ayun nalaman na naming ang kiliti ng bawat isa. Si Marj naman, classmate ko siya since 1st year high school. Ngayon nagsama sama kaming apat! Rambol talaga pag ganun. I think that what’s separating us from our blockmates. We’ve been together for quite some time and we’ve been through a lot… naks… so wala na silang magagawa dun… I realized that I can’t imagine myself be with friends with other blockmates if ever this isn’t my course. Di ko lang talaga alam…..

Ngunit mabilis maglaho ang kahapon… sana ay wag kalimutan an gaming pinagsamahan. Kung sakaling mapadaan sana ay huwag kalimutan na minsan tayo ay nagging tunay na magkaibigan…

No comments: