Friday, April 17, 2009

Toyang



“They try to tell us we are too young, too young to really be in love…”

One lazy afternoon, I’m looking at some old pictures while listening to my iPod (hehehe… actually it’s only a cheap mp3 mas maganda pakinggan yung iPod eh..) nostalgia hits me. Maybe thanks to the songs that randomly plays like Patlang by Cambio and For you I will by… I don’t know. Well walang ka connect connect yung songs in my life pero surprisingly I was able to listen to the lyrics while looking at the pictures at maganda yung lyrics. I saw my pictures when I was about a year old till 10. I saw the pictures with my foreign cousins, uncles and aunties. Then I realized some things… Like why old people are scared when they hear the word birthday. For some reasons, I got scared now being old. When you are old tons of responsibilities awaits you. Idagdag mo pa ang libo-libong bayarin. I am 19 years old and 1 to 2 years from now I will be dealing with adult stuffs like paying TAXES!!, voting, paying bills… I don’t like it. Ngayon ko na realize that I just want to be a kid again. You know just playing around without thinking how cruel or hard life is… without thinking magkano na ba ang meralco bill namin ngayon… but when I was still a kid I remember that I wish I’m already an adult to have all the freedom in the world…

But I guess I am not too young at all!!

No comments: