Saturday, April 25, 2009

Senti evening

"Wanted bedspacer na mabait... yung panay marunong magligpit"
I went to supernova today. Ito yung kapalit sa ojt sana namin. I am really nervous because it is my first time to go there alone because marj is too lazy to go. I really have problem with directions. And supernova is so far from super pasay. I’m really scared. I thought I will not be able to be my destination. I usually spend my day at nova using the net. I really don’t listen to the lecturer. Nakakatamad naman kasi. Nang pauwi lis and anj wanted to drink starbucks coffee. I was jokingly telling them na ilibre nila ako. I didn’t know na totohanin nila. I love coffee but I’m really simple girl. I’d rather keep my 120 pesos than buying one starbucks coffee. Parang unreasonable talaga yung price. Tapos I rode at the MRT. I am armed with my mp3. Simple things make me happy. Walking or traveling alone at night while listening to my mp3 is included there. Pero I’m really nervous because there was some place where it was really dark and I’m petrified parang anytime someone could get my belongings. Hehehe… tapos ang feeling mo lagging may tao sa likod because of the light effects. Nagiging dalawa yung shadow ko. Wasak talaga… oh… I downloaded wanted bed spacer album of ely buendia. Ang tagal ko ng naghahanap niyan. Wala akong Makita sa record bars. Ang astig ng “Wanted Bed spacer”!! pinaka favorite ko yan.. sunod “santo”. Tapos nag download din ako ng sa taken by cars. Di ba sabi ko balak kon bumile ng album nila kasi hinde kompleto yung na download ko… pwes… ngayon hindi na ako bibili… nakumpleto ko na eh… wahahaha…

No comments: