Monday, March 26, 2007

Revilvary...

Haha… I made my own word. I already have Isang Ugat Isang Dugo by Rivermaya but the other two, We stand Alone Together by Bamboo and Home by 6cyclemind are still not in my collection.
These albums have a common denominator, puro revivals. It’s just disappointing because these bands are really good in making original songs. In the case of Rivermaya, they said that they just want to give way to the songs that they’ve listened. And pay tribute to the great pinoy bands, they only have one original and it’s Isang Bandila. In the other hand, 6cyclemind covers songs that they love and parang mag slow naman ng konti like what they did to “Prinsesa” na may pagka bosa nova. But they wanted to tell us that they already prepared another all original album that will soon be release. So about Bamboo? Siguro ganun din….

Isaang Ugat, Isang Dugo,
I hope they will release agad another all original songs because that’s were they are good at. Narinig mo nab a yung “Inosenta Lang Ang Nagtataka?” Sumabog talaga dun si Rico. Parang if you’re not familiar to this band then you heard “You’ll be Safe Here” or “Balisong” hindi mo aakalain na sila yun. I hope they choose a song na medyo slow pero ok naman yung album siyempre Rivermaya pa rin yan.


We Stand Alone Together
I’m not a big fan of Bamboo. So I don’t know much about this album. All I know it’s full of covers. Pero astig yung version nila ng “Tatsulok” kasi parang sila pa rin. I mean, parang they could write that kind of song.

Home
Medyo puro slow songs yung cover nila, or ginawa nilang slow like “Prinsesa”. Ang alam ko “Could You be My Number 2” , “Home”, “Upside down” yan yung mga slow songs na kinover nila. Gusto kong marinig yang mga version nay an.

Like what I’ve said earlier these bands are great making original songs kaya sana they would noit stick sa pag re-revive. Pero it’s a good thing din like me, I don’t know some songs na ni revive nila, so napapakilala nila in today’s generation. Ok na din

No comments: