Monday, March 12, 2007

What I’m loving now….

March 9

These are songs that I’m listening and can play it for thousand times.

1) All out of love- it’s an old song from air supply. Time look back with some old but great songs.
2) Sway- it is by Bic Runga. It really relaxes me. I thought M.Y.M.P’s version is better when I first heard it pero nagkamali ako. Original is still the best.
3) One look- I first heard it on Campus radio. It’s one of the favorites of ex- dj Sophie. Ganda sobra. Very different from kjwan’s other songs like daliri and pintura. Pang relax din.
4) Masaya- old song from bamboo. Medyo these days I like slow/old songs.
5) Sundo- it’s from Imago. Buti naman they are back in releasing good and senti songs. I think imago should release more songs like “sundo” and “akap” and stop muna sa mga “Tara Let’s”, “Anino” and other upbeat songs.
6) Cruzin’- weeh… matagal ko ng gusto to. Even before pa na di pa masyadong nakikinig sa music.

Shows I love watching

1) Survivor Exile Islands- luma na din. Kaso di ko kasi napanood eh. Buti I got the chance to see this survivor edition.
2) Amazing Race All Stars- I’m not a fan of this show, pero I watched the edition were rob and amber were the contestants. They are from survivor kasi. Now they are back and all stars kasi kaya I need to watch it.
3) Pinoy Big Brother- wehehe… I love watching reality shows eh…
4) MTV’s Room Raiders- tama ba? Basta yung susugurin yung room mo.
5) The Simpsons- it’s a very funny show.

Things that I’ve done or accomplish last week

1) I went to the “Tikman Ang Langit” book launch. I’m so happy to see familiar faces.
2) 3rd place in the dance- weeeh!! Our section won 3rd place even many things happened.
3) Party!!- nakipag sayawan!! I’m really in my college life
4) Eating vegetables during Friday- I did it…
5) Submitting papers- I did it? hehe sort of…

No comments: