Monday, March 12, 2007

Tang Ina Andaming Nagugutom Fashionista Ka pA rIN


I don’t make it up; it’s a title from the indie artist Radio Active Sago Project’s 3rd album. I saw that article from the lifestyle section of a newspaper. Radio Active Sago Project is known for their originality, experimental, bold, ballsy and blessed with a sick, twisted sense of Pinoy Humor that’s not common in a ordinary band. Well, for me I don’t like their style because Lourd De Veyra is not singing para bang tumutula. Pero I’m not against sa kanila. It’s just I’m not the type of person that will buy their albums. Pero I like the fact that they are the band that can talk about life and political and other issues that seldom band can offer.

Then this girl caught my attention. She is the pawnshop heiress, Tara Tambunting. She is also 17 year old like me. It is basically about her, the things that she can buy and her shopping habits etc. She has a collection of bags. But of course it’s not just ordinary bag. She has branded bags and not the hearstrings, cosé, type of bags like what I have. sa kanya, Louis Vuitton,(hehe I have a hard time to spell that because I don’t own from that brand), Dior, Ferragamo and other branded and expensive things. I don’t know why I’m connecting these two articles. What do you think?

Then I saw this on T.V. about the issue of spending more than 200 Million in lamp post in Cebu (I think) because of the ASEAN Summit. Of course pakitang tao tayo sa mga ASEAN leaders. But I don’t know if they appreciate that damn lamp post. Because of that, napaisip ko na mayaman naman talaga tayo. We just don’t know how to use it properly and add the corrupt people living here in the Philippines. Yeah, of course lamp post is needed lalo na pag gabi. But we don’t need that expensive lamp post. What if mga 1 million lang ang gamitin dun then the rest of the money i-save for the fund for the people. Siguro hindi talaga 200 million ang nagastos. If that’s the case mas mabuti pang 200 million nga yung gastos nila kesa napunta lang sa mga kurakot.

Another is about the expensive city halls. Fuck!!! Ang laki ng nagastos nila. Umaabot ng mga 100-200 million. Para lang sa city hall. Sana they think of the poor people first bago ang luho nila.

Now I’m beginning to learn what’s the really problem… and I think Radio Active Sago Project has a great album title. And for Tara Tambunting, I hope she can get that album.

No comments: