Friday, May 22, 2009

Endless. A Silent Whisper



“excuse my manners if I make a scene”

This summer I found myself looking forward to watch news at 6:30 pm. I found some news interesting while some makes me insane lke Erap running again for presidency. WTF! Talaga…

Ngayon ang pinag-uusapan talaga ay yung sex scandal ni Hayden Kho at Katrina Halili. I commiserate with Katrina for that scandal. I am no fan of Katrina and I am really irritated in her acting skills but because she is a woman and so am I, I feel she is totally falling into pieces and I want to support her. Thanks to the gruesome attitude of the DOCTOR who ravages her completely. I think what we can do to this poor lady is not to watch the video. I didn’t see the video and I don’t have intensions to see that. Pero parang huli na ang lahat kasi parang konti na lang yung di nakakakita… sa mga hindi pa nakakakita…PLS. DON’T WATCH IT OR OTHER SEX SCANDALS because there are a lot of poor ladies suffering from the disgrace that the scandals brought to them. They may have mistakes on doing that such act but that is not an issue anymore. Spreading it and let the whole world see it without the knowledge of the victim is really a wicked act.

Though shall burn in hell…

No comments: