Friday, May 22, 2009

Ms.Brightside




Destiny is calling me open up my eager eyes cause I’m Mr. Brightside”

I have a trivia: only 45% of students get excited about going back to school. You know what… I’m included on that 45%. Why? If you ask me if I love to go back to school when I was in elementary, high school or 1st,2nd,3rd year in college I will say “Hell no!” and I will think that the 45% are nerds. But because I am already in 4th year this will be hopefully the last year for me. I am excited to make thesis, defend it to my terror profs, wear toga, and get out of my school. I think the 45% are all graduating students. Haha…

I need your prayers… please pray that I will graduate…

Well you know what, I am praying that I will graduate but I also remember my block mates. I also pray that they will graduate. I know that you know I am only close to 3 or 4 of them but I wish them all the best even we are not the best of friends, even if they always forget to text me and my friends if there is an announcement, even if they are plastics, even if…. I want a 100% attendance on 2010 graduation.

Sabi sa inyo mabait naman ako eh… I’m ms. Brightside…

No comments: