May 02, 2009

My Universe


“I don’t think that you even realize the joy you make me feel when I’m inside… your universe”

Surprisingly enough, I am reading three books consecutively. The first book I am reading is New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, but I started to get irritated, so I tried reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. These two books are e-books, which means I’m using electricity while reading them. When I am not using my laptop, I am reading a book called The Art of Happiness by the Dalai Lama that was given to me by a family friend two or three years ago. I would say it’s advisable to read The Secret and The Art of Happiness one after another. These two books are about ways to find happiness.

I would say The Secret is a life-changing book because it changed my perceptions and way of thinking about things. I realized I was sending negative signals to the Universe, which is why I didn't have what I wanted. The Secret goes like this… you should think of the things you want. For example, if you want a new cellphone, visualize it and think of it. Then, believe that you have already received it, and the Universe will do its work. I think you should read it to really understand The Secret.

A while ago, I opened Facebook and saw something that made me shiver. I apparently had a secret admirer (daw) from my friends list. I clicked on it, but it redirected me to some random site. I think it was just propaganda or spam… alam mo naman sa internet, ang daming nagba-pop up. But maybe, by believing in The Secret, the Universe made my simple wish come true. I have a crush on one of my friends on my friends list, and I keep thinking that we are together, etc., so maybe the Universe answered it… I don’t know… I’m confused…

What am I doing right now? I am fixing my Universe according to what I want to happen… I hope the genie will answer my wishes in my pursuit of happiness….

0 comments: