Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Weird taste


While I’m stuck in front of the tv these days I found my new apple of the eye. I like Anthony Bourdain of Full Course and No Reservation at Travel and Living Channel. Recently I saw him at TV Patrol and Jessica Soho. They said he went here and tasted our Lechon and he said that is the best tasting lechon in the whole world. O.k. enough of the lechon talk because I’m getting hungry. Back to Anthony, I think I have a weird taste in guys. Anthony is about, well I’m guessing about 40-50 years old. His look is mala bad boy/rock star. Love that! Hehehe… I also think that in today’s situation girls in my age go gaga with Edward (Twilight), Robert Pattinson (tama ba? Yung actor na gumanap na Edward), Jonas Brothers, Richard Guttierez, Gerald Anderson or Miggy Chavez. Well for me I like Ely Buendia, Ali Alejandro, Gab Alipe, Anthony Bourdain and George Clooney. Most of them are rockstars while some looks like rockstars… hehe… and almost all of them are older than me. Very old…

Like few days ago we have this epal well I don’t know what you call him because he is always there beside our guy trainer in our training. Wala naman siyang ginagawang kaepalan tahimik nga siya eh… epal lang tawag ko sa kanya… hehehe… he is gwapo. He caught my attention… malamang dalawa lang silang lalaki at nasa harapan taga pindot ng PowerPoint. My friends on the other hand are having crush on this cute epal guy. He is about our age or maybe a little bit older… pero sa akin walang dating… gwapo siya yun lang period… hehehe… my crush naman outside entertainment world… I have a crush on this guy. He is about 30-36 years old. He is not handsome. Hindi ko nga siya crush at first sight. Kailangan niya pang magpakita o magpamalas ng something para maging crush ko siya… hehehe… so I am totally a weirdo…. who the hell will write Anthony Bordain in their crush list…only me… hehehe… shocckkksss…

No comments: