Monday, October 01, 2007

Tryin' to change


“I see my sigh going up to heave in a sky Full of shattered hopes and bleeding dreams”

As I read my post I think I don’t have those great journal entries. I will try at least to impart something that will be slightly useful. I want to talk about not just music but a little of politics (if my mind permits), environment, showbiz, business world etc. and I will still talk about my daily thoughts if I have. Ok so let’s try to do it now.

…..
……
……

Wa epek!! Hehehe… I will post na lang my project for theology about my presemt milieu. I got 94% for this while some got only 80 ++. Hahaha yabang!!

Here’s the present milieu of me and my surroundings. This is how I look the environment, people at our surroundings and even in religious matters. In environment, we all know that we are experiencing global warming. Lots of animals became extinct because of nowhere to live. Illegal loggers are everywhere and they are there to cut all trees that they could see. We are experiencing drought because of lack of rain. Then when it rains we are experiencing abundance of water in form of flood. A long time ago my parents and my grandparents always tell to me how beautiful and simple life was. Fresh air was there, fresh food, everything is so nutritious. But now, when all that fast food chains dominated it seems we can’t get enough of it. Another is the price. My grandparents always make us jealous by telling stories about how cheap a commodity was. How lucky they are, I said to myself. Now we’re here in the 21st century where under the control of technology. I have a fear that when the time comes the computers or robots are the one controlling us. Now I am kind of aware about what’s happening in my environment. I do simple things to take care Mother Earth. I remember myself throwing trash everywhere. How shameful that act was. I turn off machines, computers, lights etc. when I will not use that. I also try to teach my little brothers’ simple act. All things can start in simple and small things.
About the person surrounds me, I think now they are more liberated and opinionated. Some are not contented in what they have. They always want the new one or what they see to other people. But I think the number of people who are doing something different and good to our country increased. Like there are a lot of foundations, organizations that assist less fortunate or anyone that needed help. With that it’s kind of inspires me to do something that I can impart to people who needed my help. I want to make a difference. As what my professor said is we are like an iceberg 2% is only showing. It’s sad because God gave us this life then we will only show only 2% of it. That’s why I need to get out of my seat and start and think something because is not yet too late. I now I can formulate something out of my mind. A woman in another hand continues to convey to the world that we’re not just ordinary human beings. We can do something to make a difference. What I see in students is they strive hard in order to graduate or to attain success. They really use a lot of time study; make assignments but what good is they also have time with themselves, family and friends. That’s what I’m doing. I have goals in life. So I need to create a plan or the things what to do in order to achieve success. Sometimes I fail but it doesn’t mean I can’t stand up. I think again and reflect what I did. Then stand up and go again with what I planned.
In religious matter we follow what the Church they believe in then we will believe the same. I think that people nowadays are more into praying. Like when President Arroyo said that we should pray to ask for rain we followed her then we prayed to God. Then after a few days typhoons seems can’t get enough of our country. One typhoon is followed by another one then another again. It only shows that God really bestow us when He think we really needed it. That’s the power of prayer. I always pray. Prayer is really magical. You should also think of what you pray for. I remember that I prayed for something but regret it afterwards when my wish was granted.

No comments: