Monday, October 01, 2007

Magtapon ay di biro

"Tama ka, walang saysay kung itutuloy pa”


I can’t understand why we Filipinos, even if someone will tell us like 1000 times that we shouldn’t throw our trash anywhere it seems we can’t throw at the right place. I’m sick seeing people throwing trash anywhere and everywhere. If only I have the guts to tell them. When I ride on a jeepney and be able to watch people, I always catch a person throwing trash. The day is not complete without someone throwing his/her trash. Are they not there when landslides, flashfloods happened? Are they not yet contented to the effects that happened? Are they still wanting for more? I think even all of their family members will die it wouldn’t still help them to avoid throwing trash. I know it’s kind of rude but what if that’s the only answer?




looks impossible but just ordinary to us



I think I have the right to tell to not throw garbage or trash anywhere because I don’t. If you will look at my pocket or bag after class you will see trash, candy wrappers. I’m so disappointed when one time I saw my professor throwing her candy wrapper somewhere. She is the one who let us hear an asin song called “tignan mo ang kapaligiran” (not sure with the title). She also tell us about what are surrounding looks like a long time ago, the effects of garbage and everything about environment. It frustrates me.


ito yung itsura ng trash can just in case di pa kayo nakakakita


Maybe when I caught somebody and ask why he or she throws his or her trash I think she/he doesn’t know why he or she is doing it. It is like a hobby or worse mannerisms. I myself when I was a child I was throwing trash anywhere. I throw trash anywhere because
1) I saw adults throw trash
2) The adult told to me to throw it anywhere
3) I don’t think of the effect it would bring
What you could do if you have trash at your hand
1) search for a trash can
2) if no trash can is available keep it
3) then throw it when you already find one


When is the time (or will it happen?) that we Filipinos (I concentrate to Filipinos because we should start first at our own country) will be aware or conscious about the effects of throwing trash anywhere. I will try to borrow some line of the motto of Pondo ng Pinoy “Kahit maliit, basta malimit, patungong langit”. I want you to remember “Kahit maliit, basta malimit, baha ang kapalit”.

No comments: