Monday, October 22, 2007

To be safe is to be unsafe

“Close your eyes dry your tears coz’ everything seems unclear you will be safe here”

I really hate the Glorietta bombing. Now, my mother is not letting me to go to malls, gigs, and any places that are crowded. I believe that whatever happens to you is according to God’s will. Yes, I am the one who decides what I do, but some other elements that are included are in God’s hand I guess. I have a limited time here on earth. I want to enjoy it. I also believe that if it’s my time then so be it. God is the one who made my life and He has the right to end it if He thinks my journey is over.
If you think about it there is no such thing as safe place. You’ve heard the Korean guy who killed his classmates at their classroom. You know about bombings in the church, malls, banks, market anywhere… if you think you are safe in your home, well think again. Your LPG gas could explode anytime, you may have short circuit, terrorist will attack you, and anything could happen to you even bizarre things. Well, we could prevent it. Like the old saying says “prevention is better than cure” and “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Hmm… disregard the last one.

Unexpected things make life more exhilarating expedition.

No comments: