Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bagong Sem

“Bagong liwanag…”

Another semester had passed and another yet to come. I got some chills down at my spine because of the possibility to take my Accounting 2. I dropped it last year and I didn’t take any summer because I need a break from all the hurt that my Accounting subject brought to me. I am not used of having low grades. It’s not being arrogant ha. No matter what, whether I like it or not, I need to go back to my Accounting 2 and hopefully this time I will learn a lot.

I will pray to all the saints just to be successful this time. It sounds absurd or desperate but I did something wrong so I must take some actions. I think I need some dose of Pupil to give some adrenalin rush. hahaha labo!! Ayos pala yung ma sad straight English… hahaha

No comments: